Product DescriptionCool Weather Mummy Sleeping Bag
Amazon.comStay extra-warm on high-altitude camping trips with the Suisse Sport Everest double-layer sleeping bag. The Everest is equipped with 3.5 pounds of Hollowblend MicroTekk Z1 fill, a cozy synthetic insulation that keeps you warm at temperatures as low as 0 degrees F. The fill makes this bag a great choice for chilly fall or winter camping, or for alpine hiking trips when you’re preparing an ascent. The bag also includes a double-layer offset quilt construction that keeps the fill from bunching up, eliminating cold spots as you sleep. And to make sure the wind doesn’t sneak in while you sleep, Suisse Sport added a full chest baffle, a drawstring hood, and a draft tube.
Other features include a long-lasting polyester exterior and liner, a full-length self-repairing dual slide zipper, an exterior zippered utility pocket, and a stuff sack. The Everest sleeping bag measures 84 by 24 by 33 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 4.85 pounds.
- Cold weather sleeping bag with 0-degree F temperature rating
- 3.5 pounds of Hollowblend MicroTekk Z1 synthetic fill
- Double-layer offset quilt construction eliminates cold spots
- Full chest baffle prevents drafts; drawstring hood and draft tube
- Measures 84 x 24 x 33 inches (W x H x D); weighs 4.85 pounds