Product DescriptionServe up hot breakfasts and dinners on the trail when you pack the Coleman PowerPack Propane Stove. This compact, one-burner cooking tool is designed to fit a large 12-in. pan in its unique pot support system. The fully-adjustable heat goes from simmer to full boil with up to 7,500 BTUs of power. The PerfectFlow technology will keep the heat steady, and you’ll use less fuel too thanks to the Perfectheat technology. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup.
Amazon.comThe Coleman 5453A700 Powerpack Single-burner Low-profile Propane Stove is pretty much as easy as it gets. The Powerpack’s fully adjustable flame lets you boil water or simmer chili, while the PerfectFlow system of pressure-regulated propane provides consistent cooking performance (without flaring or flickering) by producing a steady fuel stream, even in cold weather, high altitudes, or when fuel is low.
This Coleman stove is constructed of an aluminized-steel cooktop and removable, nickel-chrome grates so you spend your time on the trail instead of on cleanup duty. The large 3.25-inch, 7,500 BTU burner is to the side of the propane cylinder in a low-profile fashion that ensures this burner will always be one of Coleman’s easiest and best.
Limited lifetime warranty
- PerfectFlowTM technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeatTM technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 7,500 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. pan
- Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control
- Large 3-in. burner heats evenly across your pan
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is easy to clean
- Large stable base makes stirring easy
- Lasts up to 3 hours on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, backpacking and other outdoor occasions
- 3-year limited warranty